GuideSpring Wealth Strategies, LLC is committed to adhering to the requirements and expectations regarding the privacy of personal information. Privacy regulations are founded upon three definitions:
- Consumer – a person who has not entered into an investment advisory relationship but has disclosed non-public personal information to our firm.
- Client – a person who has entered into an investment advisory relationship with the firm or that individual’s designated representative.
- Confidential Information – personally identifiable private information, not available from public sources, about a client or consumer. It generally includes name, address, age, social security number, assets, income, net-worth, account balances, account numbers, beneficiary information, or investment history.
Our firm collects non-public information about client and consumers. We will not share non-public information about clients or consumers with third parties not affiliated with our firm, except as noted below:
- To complete transactions or account changes, as directed by the client
- To maintain or service a client’s account
- If requested by the client
- With entities under common ownership and control of the firm
- With contracted third-parties who require the information to develop, support, and deliver services
- If our firm is required or permitted by law or regulatory authorities with jurisdiction over the firm
Information Gathered from the Website
Any information gathered from the website, while may be considered public, is subject to the same policies as stated above.
Please contact us with any questions about this policy.